An AAF India Pvt. Ltd. Initiative
It is our immense pleasure to present American Air Filter (AAF), the World’s No. 1 air filtration company. AAF holds a dominant position in various industries for its cleanroom range of products and is recognized globally for its quality, expertise and innovation in air filtration.
With a very humble beginning in 1921, AAF International today stands tall as a world leader in the air filtration industry. It is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, USA and has operations in 23 countries, 6 R&D centers and has 260 sales offices worldwide.
Importance of IAQ & ‘Life with COVID’
IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) has always been crucial to the protection of people & process. The past 2 years have seen a peak in awareness about air quality & understanding of pollutants, bacteria/viruses. During this period, AAF has provided customized solutions to combat the global pandemic. AAF has been serving industries and critical segments for over 100 years now and will continue to.
Witnessing the rising importance of IAQ & possessing global quality, expertise and innovation in air filtration, AAF has decided to impart knowledge and build a skilled generation by ‘AAF IAQ Academy’ initiative.
IAQ Certification Module
About this Course
- This curated course is designed to educate young minds about the importance of maintaining a proper Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and gain basic knowledge on this emerging area.
- Training by industry experts from the World’s no.1 air filtration company with 100 years of expertise & innovation
- Understanding what really defines IAQ
- A complete inclusion of all key concepts
- One-on-one interaction enabling an open discussion
- Opportunity for a guided air filtration manufacturing factory tour at Bangalore & Noida
- IAQ certification upon successful completion – Share your course certificates in the certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.