- DriPak GT corrosion-proof design, suited to arduous conditions
- High dust-holding capacity
- DriPak GT consists of self-supporting pockets
- Synthetic non-woven media
- Enhances particle capture and water resistance
Benefits & Features
The DriPak GT’s class-leading capacity makes it ideal as a tertiary filter or as a pre-filter to the AAF high-efficiency and (H)EPA filters.
Low Pressure Drop
Protection doesn’t come at the expense of performance.
A large surface area and class-leading dust-holding capacity provide extended protection.
The DriPak GT’s utilizes synthetic fibers in a non-woven progressive density for enhanced particulate capture and moisture resistance.
DriPak GT’s Thermally bonded, synthetic fibers offer excellent performance, even in humid environments.
Fungal & Bacterial Protection
Synthetic fibers won’t promote fungal or bacterial growth.
Welded, self-supporting pockets and positive locking to the plastic header mean longer life.
Fully incinerable construction.