AAF Launches Industrial-Grade Air Purifiers to the Market
Bengaluru, August 18, 2020: AAF (American Air Filter), a Daikin group of company, the world’s largest clean air solutions provider launches industrial-grade air purifiersfor the healthcare segment. These portable air purifiers enable healthcare facilities to transform the basic patient room into a negative pressure isolation room.
The AstroPure 500 is the most versatile AAF model. It can be used as an infection control system in healthcare and commercial facilities. The 3-stage air filtration with UV light can be utilized in any of the three operating modes to recirculate and clean the air in a controlled environment.
- 100% exhaust*
- Need-based variable exhaust based on the application.
- 100% recirculation
The design of the equipment is suitable for Accident &Emergency Room (ER), ICUs, Operating Room (OR)or any controlled environment to convert to an infection-free isolation room.This equipment can also be used in small clinics, laboratories, patients waiting rooms or any other common areas to avoid the spread of infection while recirculating the air.
- A stand-alone complete air purification system to recirculate and clean the air in a controlled environment.
- It combines particulate, gas-phase and HEPA filters to remove airborne particles, gaseous contaminants, viruses, bacteria, fungus and molds to provide total clean air solution.
- The pre-filter prolongs the life span of a higher efficiency filter.
- The gas-phase filter effectively removes odor problems.
- HEPA filter to remove fine particles, viruses, bacteria, fungus, molds with an efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3μm.
This powerful system delivers up to 500 CFM operating airflow. As a result, the AstroPure 500 can typically provide above 12 air changes per hour in rooms up to 2,500 cubic feet. Variable speed controls enable the AstroPure 500 to be run at lower speeds where less airflow is required.
AstroPure 500 is the best solution for prevention of spread of viruses and can be used as a stand-alone unit in any space where people gather like offices, malls, hotels (conference rooms, restaurants and suites), airports (lounges, immigration area), schools (classrooms, canteen, indoor sports areas), hospitals (common areas, consultation rooms, isolation rooms, ICUs), dental clinics, movie theaters, convention halls and tech parks.
AAF Bangalore, India: +91 944 875 1680
© The Pharma Times